[racket] Racket in computational science?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 13:44:58 EDT 2013

I wrote the Science Collection to support my own knowledge-based simulation
work, which is basically the Simulation and Inference collections that are
also on PLaneT. The Science Collection basically had what I needed to
support that work. We use the code on a daily basis for many analysis
applications. I'm hoping to largely deprecate the Science Collection in
favor of the new math package over time. [As Neal said, the differential
equation solvers are the main thing I need to move over the Typed Racket to
be more in line with the rest of the math package.] I am in the process of
rewriting the Simulation and Inference collections, too.

I'd be happy to discuss it more if you're interested.

Doug