[racket] Having no collection subdirectory in a package?

From: Lawrence Woodman (lwoodman at vlifesystems.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 01:33:01 EDT 2013

On 16/08/13 13:13, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Which version of Racket are you using?
>
> I ask because single-collection packages are only supported in v5.90.x
> --- not in v5.3.6 or earlier.

I'm using v5.3.6 and more importantly, as that is the current stable
release, it
seems silly to release a package whose structure needs v5.90.x but which
doesn't require v5.90.x to run the code it contains.  I'll therefore
revert to the
previous structure.

Thanks for your help

Lorry

--
vLife Systems Ltd
Registered Office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry, CV1 2FL