[racket] How to document a package and access its documentation

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 12 11:27:41 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-12 16:59:19 +0200, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> I like to browse the documentation on a collection before I install it.
>
> It is somewhat inconvenient to find out on pkg.racket-lang.org
> whether a package is part of a documented collection or not.

I agree with this. Is there any reason why pkg.racket-lang.org couldn't
allow package uploaders to upload pre-built documentation as well?

I know there was some plan to implement a "ring" system where
documentation would be auto-built, but I'd be okay with something
simpler and more manual as an alternative. Low effort packaging is
important, I think.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.