[racket] issue with Dr Racket in linux platform.

From: Vikas Sood (vikaspragy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 10:05:07 EDT 2013

[[ Redirected to mailing list. ]]

Hi

Sorry for delay in providing details .
I tried with racket 3.5 . there is no issue with windows same version.
But when running in fedora 17 with
racket-5.3.5-bin-x86_64-linux-f18.sh installation.I am not able to sun
even the getting started program.I am attaching the screenshot for
providing clearity.Kindly look into the issue and guide me
accordingly.

regards

Vikas