[racket] Stuttering problems with big-bang

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 7 03:58:58 EDT 2013

Well, allocation is what triggers GC and there appears to be a fair amount
of that in your program. I am not in a good position to run your code and
nothing jumps out at me from a first glance at the gist but probably it is
allocation that originates there (not that that
means your code is necc. buggy).

Fundamentally, functional image construction (and lists) requires
allocation and allocation requires GC. That said there is probably
something's we can fix here. I will try to take a closer look in the coming
days of no one beats me to it.

Robby