[racket] scribble/sigplan question

From: Joe Gibbs Politz (joe at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 2 08:04:55 EDT 2013

Yeah, so the whole copyright segment in the bottom left needs to be:

Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work
for personal or
classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made
or distributed
for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and
the full citation
on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by
others than ACM
must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy
otherwise, or republish,
to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific
permission and/or a
fee. Request permissions from Permissions at acm.org.
OOPSLA ’13 October 29-31 2013, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Copyright © 2013 ACM 978-1-4503-2374-1/13/10. . . $15.00

@copyrightdata fills in the "978-1-..." bit
@copyrightyear fills in the 2013 next to ACM
@conferenceinfo fills in the "OOPSLA ..." line

But everything else is hardcoded, so I actually get:

Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or
part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without
fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or
commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full
citation on the first page.  To copy otherwise, to republish, to
post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific
permission and/or a fee.
OOPSLA ’13 October 29-31 2013, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Copyright © 2013 ACM 978-1-4503-2374-1/13/10. . . $10.00

And the text above it is fixed by the \permission command in
sigplanconf.cls, and I can't find a way to make that configurable.

(Actually, I just noticed another thing that I want to change --- my
copyright text is supposed to say $15.00 and not $10.00, which is also
hardcoded into the sigplanconf.cls in the repo (I just checked HEAD)).

Maybe that style file just needs to be updated, though doing that
might make old papers not build correctly anymore.