[racket] help with racket-bert and (import (bert)) from racket prompt. r6rs from racket prompt?

From: Jason E. Aten (j.e.aten at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 00:13:56 EDT 2013

I'm using racket from the linux shell, and not drracket.

I'd like to import and use the racket-bert package.  However I think the
r6rs support that it requires is somehow preventing me from importing it or
using it at the racket prompt.  Can r6rs packages be called interactively
from the racket (not drracket) prompt?  I'm getting this error: "misuse of
unit keyword".   I use racket inside of emacs, not drracket, so please
don't suggest #lang r6rs.

$ racket
Welcome to Racket v5.3.3.
> (require (planet yasir/racket-bert:1))
> (import (bert))
stdin::39: import: misuse of unit keyword
  in: (import (bert))
  context...:
   /home/me/pkg/racket/install/collects/racket/private/misc.rkt:87:7

> #lang r6rs
stdin::55: read: #lang not enabled in the current context
  context...:
   /home/me/pkg/racket/install/collects/racket/private/misc.rkt:87:7
> r6rs: undefined;
 cannot reference undefined identifier