[racket] how would you write bomberman without OS?

From: 김태윤 (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 03:50:49 EDT 2013

how would you write bomberman without OS?

which way would be the most efficient way? or which way would you prefer?
there must be an assembler at first. so let's begin with an assembler.

story:
    you bought a new OSless computer but it contains assembler.(bootloader
level)
    and you want to play your own bomberman within this computer.

you can choose and make strategy out of options below. (you also can create
more option to choose. see option 7.)

1.
    play bomberman on other computer to know the rules and see sprites.
2.
    write tiny racket interpreter using assembler to increase efficiency.
3.
    write tiny sprite editor using racket interpreter.
4.
    write file system
5.
    write DrRacket runnable OS to run DrRacket to work in highest efficiency
6.
    see how other people made bomberman. to follow bloom's taxonomy
7.
    something else rather than idea above.
8.
    use paper and pencil to design bomberman and make it with assembly
language.(without racket language abstraction)
9.
    surf the web with other computer until you found 'how to make bomberman
without OS complete step by step tutorial' document

some might prefer option 1, 5, 6.
some might spend many months for option 9.
and some might try option 8.

in the past, I tried option 9 almost always. but now I know it is not that
good.
which one do you prefer?
option 7?