[racket] image on frame

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 01:58:34 EDT 2013

It works for me (Ubuntu), replacing your pictures with strings, although
the placement is probably not what you'd expect: it is not
top-left-position based and the margin depends on the previous elements.

You can put all the images inside a panel% instead of directly into the
frame: all the containees are superimposed in a panel%, so the margins will
work as you expect.

Or you can create horizontal panels containing vertical panels and just
place the images one after the other in each vertical panel.

Or you can use a canvas% to display the images at specific locations, but
this is a somewhat different approach.

Laurent