[racket] A function that creats a single module from multiple modules?

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 21 21:40:53 EDT 2013

Don, the "raco demod" command does this, it creates a "demodularized"
compiled .zo file that contains all the dependencies of whatever .rkt file
you give it.  If this isn't exactly what you're looking for, the
implementation of "raco demod" may contain something closer.

You can see the documentation at http://docs.racket-lang.org/raco/demod.html,
but it says little more than I already have.

Carl Eastlund