[racket] Windows to Ubuntu quirk

From: Patrick King (slowthought at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 21:50:46 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Sean McBeth <sean.mcbeth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Windows filesystem is not case sensitive. Well, it can be in some weird
> cases, but legacy wise it is not.

It is very good at looking like it's case sensitive, layering the
descriptive filenames over the case-insensitive names "under the hood".
Certainly, on the Windows side, I've been

> Unix file systems absolutely are case sensitive. Your error is not
> surprising at all.

I'm not particularly surprised, other than what appeared to be "Private" in
Windows really IS "Private" in Linux. It really was a simple cut & paste of
the whole directory tree, and the use of case higher up the tree doesn't
seem to cause any problem.

Must I manually build the directories, and copy just the files? Any ideas
of where Windows cruft might hide after the cut and paste?