[racket] Typed Racket HashTable vs Racket HashTable

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 8 13:24:35 EDT 2013

Andrey, you could write your own function like this:

(define (hashes-equal? h0 h1)
  (for/and ([k (in-list (hash-keys h0))])
    (and (hash-has-key? h1 k)
         (equal? (hash-ref h0 k) (hash-ref h1 k)))))

This should work in general.

If you know that the two hashes use a specific comparison function
other than `equal?`, such as `eq?`, this function could use that
function in its last line and be faster. But in general you don't
know, so the above would be the general thing that works in all cases.

Actually here's a variation where you can pass the comparison
function, but it defaults to `equal?`:

(define (hashes-same? h0 h1 [? equal?])
  (for/and ([k (in-list (hash-keys h0))])
    (and (hash-has-key? h1 k)