[racket] Developing DrRacket Extensions in the same process

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 5 23:45:30 EDT 2013

Okay, I've made a first attempt at this (just now pushed to git). I added
the ability to add new mixins (via the drracket:get/extend:extend-*
functions) at any time (as long as you call a function to explicitly enable
that feature). DrRacket makes no attempt to adjust any existing objects
that have been created but, for the most part, as long as you create a new
frame after doing your new extensions, things should work, I think.

Also, if you set the PLTDRRPEL environment variable then you'll get a REPL.
There are docs here in this commit:

http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/commit/77163fe8d16d48d98b3a6b47df2af571e8fbbdcc

Please let me know if this seems helpful.

Robby