[racket] How to communicate from macro to DrRacket tool ?

From: Nick Main (david.nick.main at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 3 22:28:53 EDT 2013

Thanks - I got a simple example of drracket:module-language-
tools:add-online-expansion-handler to work.

It looks really useful, however it appears to be called after normal macro
expansion has occurred. This makes it hard to recognize the "state-machine"
forms that I want to handle, since they have already been expanded away.

--Nick