[racket] Typesetting a .rkt file from one of the HtDP languages

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 16:27:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

This seems like a ridiculously simple question, but I am not seeing how to do it and want to check before I go too far off on the wrong direction:  What's a straightforward way to typeset the code in a .rkt file from one of the HtDP languages, verbatim (though preferably omitting the three lines that DrRacket inserts), and obtain either HTML or an object I can insert in a Scribble document?

It seems like this should be kind of basic, so pardon me if I'm missing something that should be obvious.  How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Jordan

Posted on the users mailing list.