[racket] Sum of Even

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Tue Sep 25 11:39:25 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Ashley Fowler
<afowler2 at broncos.uncfsu.edu> wrote:
> I am trying to do a recursive analysis on the Sum of even numbers function.
> So far I have already defined the function. I have found the base case. The
> hard part is finding the non-recursive definition. I'm having trouble of
> what non-recursive definition even means.

I do not know for sure what you mean by the term "non-recursive
definition" either.  You should talk with your instructor about the
meaning of the term, as he or she might mean something different than
what I'm thinking.

Good luck to you.

Posted on the users mailing list.