[racket] Web server warnings?

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Sun Sep 23 09:11:45 EDT 2012

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012, Jordan Schatz wrote:

> [...]
> For awhile now the webserver spits out abunch of these messages:
>
> peek-byte: input port is closed
>  context...:
>   /home/jordan/bin/lib/racket/collects/web-server/private/dispatch-server-unit.rkt:74:2:
>  connection-loop
>
> I think it only happens when the server is using SSL, is it an indication that
> my code has a problem, or something inherent in the server?
> [...]

Hello,

in my web applications I also see this behaviour, both with and without
active SSL support in the Racket web server and no matter whether the web
application is accessed directly or through another web server acting as a
proxy.

I think this is not related to problems in the web application but simply
happens when clients drop connections, but I haven't investigated this in
detail, since it hasn't caused any trouble apart from log spam ;-)

Ciao,
Thomas