[racket] Quarter-circle in upper right of Definitions window?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 15:44:54 EDT 2012

It will appear when the online check syntax finds some documentation
for the identifier at the insertion point. If you edit the identifier,
it will disappear (but it may reappear if you move onto another
identifier it knows about).

Generally speaking, it should match the contents of the blue boxes in
the documentation (eg a function contract or a macro's grammar spec).

Robby