[racket] structural program comparison tool in Racket

From: Yin Wang (yinwang0 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 22:48:26 EDT 2012

It looks fun.

"We are not afraid that students would try to tune their work to the
similarity tester. We reckon if they can do that they can also do the
exercise."

I used a tool called MOSS from Alex Aiken for detecting plagiarism in
programming class, but it was not open source.

I guess I need a more efficient algorithm for finding the "moved"
code. Currently it is recursive and very slow. I guess techniques used
in "common subexpression elimination" may help.

-- Yin