[racket] Initial ping: using DrRacket for Clojure

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Mon Sep 10 16:12:59 EDT 2012

> 1. Is it in the pleasant universe of possibilities?
> 2. May it work as a package that you turn on and off?
> 3. How would it work? Would it be sort of disabling menu items and
> keybindings to "dumb it down" and adding the backend to have the repl
> delegate to the Clojure repl?

Hi Greg,

It should be not too bad.  I believe that Aleks Bromfield's "Drocaml"
package does something similar for Ocaml:

    http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=drocaml.plt&owner=abromfie

I think that Aleks didn't have too difficult a time to develop this,
but maybe I shouldn't speak for him... :)

You'll be looking at the DrRacket Plugins documentation:

    http://docs.racket-lang.org/tools/index.html

I'll have to look at this documentation too when I come out of
vacation since I do want to come back to DivaScheme.  So if you have
questions, ask, and it'll help me as well!

Posted on the users mailing list.