[racket] [plt-edu-talk] Does a Scheme procedure "return" a value?

From: Justin Zamora (justinzamora at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 7 22:30:11 EDT 2012

I think you hit on the distinction when you use the terms "procedure" and
"procedure application". It is correct to say that a procedure returns a
value and that an application of that procedure has a value. (since Scheme
has first-class procedures, it's also true that a procedure has a value,
but that's a more advanced topic.)

Justin