[racket] "fra" status?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Sep 6 13:42:14 EDT 2012

I was looking today for a way to make relational algebra queries on lists, and your "fra" package was close enough to try out. I have a number of questions, though:

1) Is this package superseded by any of your more recent stuff? It looks like m8b and grade-samurai use something file-system based instead?
2) I don't see any functions that allow translation back & forth to list-based representations. E.G., sexp->db. I see that you can hack this in at the syntax level, but this seems overly complicated.
3) The planet package has old-school references to cce/scheme, which (IIUC) is now superseded by stuff in the main collects tree.

 John