[racket] CUFP BOF Sessions

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 5 11:05:52 EDT 2012

Hi all,

If anyone's going to be at CUFP this could be cool:

N.

                                Birds of a Feather sessions (BOFs)

     Commercial Users of Functional Programming Workshop (CUFP 2012)

                                        http://cufp.org/bofs-2012
                                  Copenhagen, Denmark, September 13 - 15

CUFP 2012 will again include Birds of a Feather sessions as in
previous years. BoFs provide a place for our community to gather
informally and reach consensus on matters of importance. Any CUFP
attendee can propose a BoF session, and grab one of the spare rooms in
the evening slots below. Attendance in the evening is open to all.

BoF sessions facilitate ad-hoc discussions and provide a place to
gather and start off the chat, before moving on during the evening to
a local restaurant or pub. There is no deadline for proposing a
session---you can even request a room on the day---but we encourage
you to do so at the earliest possible time to help us with planning
and to publicize your proposed discussion. Attendees are also free to
show up even if you have not confirmed, but again earlier confirmation
will help us with planning.

Please see http://cufp.org/bofs-2012 for details on how to propose a
BoF session or confirm attendance at one of them.

General information on CUFP 2012 can be found at
http://cufp.org/conference/2012. The conference is co-located with
ICFP. You can register for CUFP at the main ICFP website
http://www.icfpconference.org/icfp2012.

Posted on the users mailing list.