[racket] Teach Yourself Racket (version 0.1)

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 3 00:21:07 EDT 2012

Hi Prabhakar,

Really excellent material.  Thanks for doing this.

Here are some suggestions after a first read-through:

Intro: "languages" should be "language"
1.7: the last paragraph would be nicely illustrated with a short example
(list of lists, maybe?)
2.1: some explanation of the "alternative" list functions would be nice
2.2: The wording, "to compute a list of arguments to such a function."
might be better as "to pass a list of arguments to such a function."
2.2 and 2.4: The end of these sections should give a better idea of where
in the Racket docs to look
3.2: Add an example of why and where box, unbox, etc are useful
3.2: "converstion" is misspelled
3.2: The last paragraph seems like it should be a topic of its own.

Again, thanks, a general comment I would add is that I used and learned
from the direct link you had to the PLT blog, adding more direct links to
the Racket docs will make your doc even more usable.  Keywords and
functions are already highlighted, maybe you can make them links as well?

-Joe