[racket] Custom Keybindings - Editor Insert Poofed

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 13:37:09 EDT 2012

I spoke to soon there still is something broken.  But I did find a work
around.

To reproduce:

1) Create a custom keybinding file.
2) Use emacs keybindings by unchecking Enable Menu Keybindings  in your
Preferences (as in section 3.3 of the Racket doc)
3) Define a simple one-line keybinding in the keybinding file.
  (keybinding "c:\\" (λ (editor evt) (send editor insert "λ")))
4) Set the keybinding file and attempt to do a ctr-\ and you see the error.

The workaround I have is to use "menu-bind" method in your keybindings
file.  When I use that to bind to the "Insert λ" menu option, it works.

Ray

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu