[racket] [FFI] _union and define-cstruct

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 13:00:01 EDT 2012

Oooohh, I think I understand now: the way it was is already sufficiently
general.
The writer of the initial code took a different direction.
Instead of defining a union type, he changes the tag of the pointer
depending on what kind of type he needs in the union:
(cpointer-push-tag! e XAnyEvent-tag)
(case (XAnyEvent-type e)
    ((KeyPress) (cpointer-push-tag! e XKeyPressedEvent-tag))
    ((KeyRelease) (cpointer-push-tag! e XKeyReleasedEvent-tag))

It's pretty smart. Is it the right way to go in general, and should _unions
be avoided?

Laurent