[racket] Typed racket in DrRacket

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 22 23:18:25 EDT 2012

Sam and Vincent have been working on lowering the load time for Typed Racket, and have done a great job over the past year. As I understand it, there is however a massive overhead from building the initial environment, because it cannot be serialized at the time that Typed Racket itself is built.
-Ian