[racket] Printing in racket/load

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 18 13:34:28 EDT 2012

It's just because `load' does not print the results of top-level
expressions, and `racket/load' is trying to be like `load'.

We have sometimes discussed adding a `racket/repl' language that tries
to be like `read-eval-print-loop' instead of like `load', so it would
more naturally print the results of expressions. I think that will
happen eventually, but I don't remember offhand the reasons that we
put it off last time around.