[racket] Keyboard key state

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 04:21:13 EDT 2012

Thank you very much Danny. That may have been a good near-solution, but
unfortunately keystrokes like NumLock, CapsLock and friends are not caught
by the event handler (CapsLock is caught, though, but not as a standalone
event), at least on my machine(s).
Also, in fact, I wanted among other things to check the state of NumLock on
application start, prior to any keystroke.
Thanks anyway, maybe I'll take a closer look at the source code.

Laurent