[racket] Override default collects directory with another

From: Kieron Hardy (kieron.hardy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 9 20:15:20 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to setup so that racket/DrRacket will use a different
collects directory than the default, i.e. override the collects directory
released with that version of racket/DrRacket?

Specifically, I'm trying to debug an issue with the GUI, and want to
switch/checkout from github to a series of specific commit points, starting
DrRacket each time to find out when the problem was introduced. I don't yet
have a proper build environment, and was hoping to put off getting one
setup on Windows for a little while longer yet.

Cheers,

Kieron.