[racket] details on hackathon after racketcon?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 4 09:54:33 EDT 2012

As Asumu said, we're going to tackle small improvements that don't
require lots of design and coordination, and that can be distributed
among lots of people in parallel.  Of course, people are free to hack
on whatever they like, but I wouldn't encourage large projects like
revising the teaching languages.

Sam

--
sam th