[racket] Racket gui

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 1 07:52:59 EDT 2012

Racket (as of v5.1) no longer uses wxWidgets. The `racket/gui' library
builds directly on Win32, Cocoa, and Gtk. The source for those
platform-specific back ends is in

 collects/mred/private/wx/win32
 collects/mred/private/wx/cocoa
 collects/mred/private/wx/gtk

within your Racket installation.

DrRacket is written in Racket.

(The Racket run-time system and compiler is mostly in C, but I think a
lot of it --- especially the compiler --- is likely to move to Racket
in the coming years.)