[racket] How to get paren highlighting with online compilation highlighting too?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 08:59:22 EST 2012

The way those highlights work, you are going to see either one or the
other and I think it gets more confusing when the paren highlights
obscure the error highlights (indeed, we have had PRs in the past
claiming that the error highlighting was broken when the priorities
were reversed).

Unless you have an idea on how to show both?