[racket] "raco setup -c my-collect" takes a long time

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 07:34:40 EST 2012

Because x11-racket compilation depends on an environment variable to decide
if it should compile with debug info or not.
So if I want to recompile with a different debug option without modifying
the source files it seems I need to remove the `compiled' directories,
right?
It seems that `raco setup' does not recompile if the source have not
changed (based on a hash I presume, since touching the files does not force
recompilation either).
The `--force' option does not do what I want either it seems.

Or maybe there is a better way to do that?

Laurent