[racket] lang logo?

From: Arthur Nunes-Harwitt (anh at cs.rit.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 26 18:00:32 EST 2012

Dear Eric,

   At one point I wrote a Logo interpreter in Scheme.  A version of that
code is still on my web page.  It should run in Racket; however, I never
attempted to port it to the #lang format.  I had also written turtle
graphics code to go with it for MacGambit, but I don't know if I have time
to resurrect it.

-Arthur

Arthur Nunes-Harwitt
Computer Science Department, Rochester Institute of Technology
Room 70-3509
585-475-4916

"I don't know what the language of the future will be
called, but it will look like LISP."

This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). In
the event the email is received by someone other than the recipient,
please notify the sender at anh at cs.rit.edu.