[racket] What is a good way to learn about functions "like" in this case?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 13:03:18 EST 2012

> I tried 'min' and combinations with asterisks before and after and
> never got argmin as a result.

On my (yesterday's) install, it is on the second page when searching for
min.
I believe the search matches on partial strings too.

It's obviously not a perfect solution, e.g., there could be an option to
list all the identifiers containing "min", without duplicates, and then
showing all module-variants of each identifier.
A regexp-match on identifiers would be useful too sometimes.

Laurent