[racket] Online compilation button missing on 5.3.1 and Lubuntu 12.04?

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Fri Nov 23 11:46:48 EST 2012

Hi,

Racket 5.3.1 32 bit Ubuntu Karmic download for Lubuntu 12.04 32 bit.

Blew away my config directory and started it up. Set lang line and
opened a file.

Was expecting a little colored LED to the right of the little man in
the bottom right hand corner, but there is none. When I right click it
the menu item to disable it shows up though.

I added this:

#lang racket

(provide (all-defined-out))

(define add1
  (lambda (n)
    (+ n 1)))

And then added

(addz 1)

addz doesn't get flagged as an error. When I hit run it shows up as an
error though.

Anyone else face this? I searched for it and didn't find anything.

Grant

Posted on the users mailing list.