[racket] DrRacket for the Truly Impatient V02, need help, beta testers

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 21:01:08 EST 2012

I'm curious what the objectionable distraction is: the mere presence of the arrow, or the action of the arrow's window with contract info popping in and out as you mouse over identifiers?

If it's the latter, than perhaps it would help to just put more of a delay (as tooltips have) in before exposing the contract info.  (I'm trying to figure out why *I* haven't found it a distraction, and maybe it's just because I don't use the mouse very much.)

Best,
jmj
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.