[racket] DrRacket for the Truly Impatient V02, need help, beta testers

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 21 16:28:39 EST 2012

Why do you recommend this?

   Go to Racket -> Limit Memory and check Unlimited.

and this?

   Right click on the green expander LED on the bottom-right of the
IDE and choose: “Disable online compilation”

I would recommend the opposite in both cases.

Also, the language dialog will change in the upcoming release. You can
see the current version in git and the nightly build.

Robby