[racket] DrRacket for the Truly Impatient V02, need help, beta testers

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 21 16:23:58 EST 2012

When you look at the preferences... there a lot of them and it is
overwhelming. It is hard to know which ones are most important. I just
tried to point out the really useful ones along with keybindings and some
other stuff. It is the bare minimum to really start using it.

--
Grant Rettke | ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/