[racket] bracket conversion?

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 20 13:16:04 EST 2012

My emacs mode at https://github.com/carl-eastlund/simple-sexp uses meta+[
to bracket-ify the following s-expression.  Same for meta+( and meta+{,
although it doesn't always get reader macros right such as '( ... ) or #,(
... ).  It tends to mis-detect them as non-parenthesized and leave them
alone.  The workaround is to temporarily put in a space after the reader
characters, before the open paren/bracket/brace.

This isn't an auto-fix, but hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Carl Eastlund