[racket] Prevent racket From Closing

From: Nathan Campos (nathanpc at dreamintech.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 08:42:57 EST 2012

When I try to use
do-not-return<http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server-internal/web-server.html?q=do-not-return#(def._((lib._web-server/web-server..rkt)._do-not-return))>I
get this error: bonsai.rkt:22:3:
do-not-return: unbound identifier in module

Then I tried read-line<http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/Byte_and_String_Input.html?q=read-line&q=do-not-return#(def._((quote._~23~25kernel)._read-line))>,
which worked, but it blocks the console output so I'll only see the things
that my script is sending to the console after I hit Enter and finish the
program. Is there a asynchronous way of doing this?

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Greg Hendershott <greghendershott at gmail.com