[racket] DSL for multi-dimensional datasets?

From: Simon Haines (simon.haines at con-amalgamate.net)
Date: Tue Nov 6 18:30:59 EST 2012

The power of Racket, particularly it's ability to compose of map, fold, and
filter, is exactly what I need. I'm not sure the R library is
particularly transferable to Racket though, but I'll need to study it more
to be sure. I'll start down the path of implementing a few relational
algebra primitives over a generalised dataset structure (well, an assoc
list) and see how far that gets me. I'll keep the list informed though.
Thanks,
Simon.