[racket] translate from Racket to Common Lisp

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 4 12:01:25 EST 2012

What Matthew and everyone else said is critical. Read those
before reading on. Also consider using optimizations in Racket
or converting to TR and asking for fixed-point numbers.

;; ---

However, we do understand the need for running programs in both worlds
(Racke and CL). An alternative is to write a program so that it basically
ports itself (with a few tweaks).

For years, Dorai Sitaram maintained a macro/constraint set for just
this purpose. The idea is written down in a short Scheme Workshop
paper:

  http://repository.readscheme.org/ftp/papers/sw2003/Scmxlate.pdf

Producing a #lang cl/port for this purpose would be a 'good thing'.
Others may benefit too. You could contribute it to Planet.

-- Matthias