[racket] DRRacket right-click menu fragility in Linux.

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 2 11:52:18 EDT 2012

Basically when you right-click the menu flashes up and then disappears.  If
you are experiencing it, you would know it.  The reason I mentioned that
the right click menu in Chrome was fine was to commuicate that it does not
appear to be either a Unity/Gnome issue in general or a mouse hardware
issue with the button etc.  IMHO, it is definitely an issue with the DR GUI
on Linux (Ubuntu).  Hmm, I can do a quick Fedora test as well.