[racket] Evaluating a module with an unintended language

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Nov 1 23:15:15 EDT 2012

An hour ago, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> I can't think of another way. But I am also wondering why you'd want
> to run a program written in language L in language K. -- Matthias

I had that at some point for code that would either get treated as
plain racket or as code in lazy racket.  (With the obvious
demonstration of an evaluator code.)  Instead of changing the code via
reading it, I had a `module' macro that ignores the language, and then
(IIRC) I `include'd the whole module.