[racket] DRRacket right-click menu fragility in Linux.

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 1 16:32:30 EDT 2012

When editing racket code in DR the right-click menu is very fragile on
Linux (Ubuntu 12.10).  Upon right-clicking the menu pops up, but more often
then not quite promptly vanishes.  I can't pin down a repeatable set of
conditions.

Sometimes I can't get it to stay open at all, other times if I right-click,
pop the menu and make an effort not to move the cursor for a full second or
two and then carefully move the cursor to the desired menu option I'm OK.
 But this technique is problematic in success.

I did a compare and contrast with right-click menus in Chrome and there is
a noticeable difference in the stability.

Ray