[racket] Second display monitor issue

From: Kieron Hardy (kieron.hardy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 26 17:03:50 EDT 2012

Thanks Matthew for the fix - it seems to work fine - and wow done so
quickly too!

Is there a reason you have Windows enumerate the display monitors (with
EnumDisplayMonitors) and then ask Windows for details for each of those
monitors (with GetMonitorInfoW)? I am thinking that a more direct approach
would be to have some sort of in-range step through the monitors in turn
directly and collecting and processing the data that way. I am probably
missing something but the enumerate-first approach seems to be doing more
work than strictly necessary. Admittedly it's a terribly minor quibble,
it's only a tiny bit more work, what with the small number of monitors and
the small number of times this needs to be done, am just looking for
greater understanding.

Cheers,

Kieron.