[racket] module browser

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed May 23 14:28:10 EDT 2012

On 05/23/2012 11:13 AM, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> In the Module Browser, has anyone tried annotating the graph edges with
> imported symbols that are actually referenced by the importing module?
> Maybe further annotate those symbols with phases?

You can get this information (in text form) from the check-requires
utility. You may find the code in macro-debugger/analysis/check-requires
(and its dependencies) useful if you want to add this information to the
module browser. Getting the set of references is actually somewhat
tricky, and I think my code does as good a job as possible.

Ryan

Posted on the users mailing list.