[racket] Can't figure out how to use module after raco planet fileinject

From: Shawn Smith (shawn.p.smith at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 14:28:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I created a planet archive locally with raco planet create, then I
installed it into my local cache with raco planet fileinject.

All I've written in Dr Racket so far is:

(require (planet "something.rkt" ("shawnps" "something-racket.plt" 1 1)))

and it runs fine.

I can see it in the module browser (View -> Show Module Browser), and when
I double click on it, it opens the correct file.

But I get "unbound identifier" whenever I try to use any of its functions
or structs.

Any help is appreciated.

Shawn